Friday, September 21, 2012

My Favorite Things...

Framelits
These are a few of my favorite things from STAMPIN' UP!'s Holiday Catalog!  What are you favorites?  Leave me a comment on this post to let me know.

 
Stamp Set

I love the versatility of using the stamp sets with the Sizzix framelits and they are really easy to use.  In a recent technique & tool class, my guests had the opportunity to try them.


I'm really excited that Stampin' Up! decided to make these products available individually or in a bundle.  If you're like me, you'll just have to have both items, since they work so well together!  In that case, getting the bundle makes perfect sense and you save 15% off the regular retail price.  Cool products and saving money!!  I just doesn't get any better than this.  (wink, wink)

Bundle

In addition to the above set I used, there is another "bundle" that looks like it is a lot of fun!  Just looking at it brings out memoriese of holidays past.  What fun! 

Stay tuned for some samples using the ornament bundle that I will get posted within the next week.  Until then...Happy Stamping!!!!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: