Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's here, it's here...

Wow, I thought this day would never get here! The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog products are now available and you may officially place your order for your favorite new products today!


And...this catalog has a new feature!! SAVE WITH NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG BUNDLES! Stampin' Up! is offering nine different coordinating product bundles in the Holiday Catalog that save you money (up to 15%)! Don't miss the details on pg. 2 of the Holiday Catalog.

I’m super excited about some of the bundles myself. I like the Sizzix framelet dies that coordinate with the stamp sets. I think I might just have to try making the super cute ornament on the front of the catalog.  Please call me with any questions on these new products!!

If you didn’t get your catalog in the mail, let me know and I’ll get one out to you!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: