Monday, October 18, 2010

Class Reminders

As many of you know, I hold my Technique and Tool Tuesday classes on the third Tuesday of every month, with a Rewind Wednesday class the next evening (to allow room for all who want to attend).  The class fee is just $15 or if you place an order of $50 or more, the class is free.

WELL...this is class week and this month's technique is embossing!  Please contact me if you are planning to attend, so that I have enough materials for everyone who comes and I can ensure I have space for you too.

**ADDED CLASS - I will also be having a Holiday Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday, October 23 from 10:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. (approx.)  We will be making 3 each of 3 Christmas cards.  The class fee is just $15.00 for the 9 cards.  Please contact me if you plan to attend, so that I may cut enough cardstock for all.

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time! Debbie

No comments: