Friday, July 23, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention!

I know that many of you have been waiting for me to post about convention.  I'm so very sorry, but it has been extremely busy! I'm having a wonderful time and learning some new things to be able to share with you.  I have a couple of class ideas, especially a holiday themed gift class and a few more things I'm hoping to post soon.
Also...for all of my customers who may be interested in HOSTING a workshop!!  In the month of August, Stampin' Up! will be offering an extra $25 in hostess benefits for any workshop of $350 or more.  What a great incentive to book your workshop now!  Contact me to get your workshop scheduled, as I do have have a few things booked already.  This will also be the last month to purchase items from the Summer Mini Catalog!

And my most treasured moment at Convention was meeting Shelly Gardner and her husband Sterling on Wednesday night at our Flower Power party.  We all had a lot of fun and aren't they just adorable in there 60's gear?!  I was truly honored to meet them both.  Shelly runs an awesome company and they do so much for all of us.

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time! Debbie

No comments: