Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ribbons and Buttons and Brads...OH MY! New Catalog Showcase

We have some fantastic new product for you all to enjoy in the new catalog.  I'm anxious to show you some of these items and also to let you play with some of them too!  Join me on Tuesday, July 13 between 6:30 & 8:30 p.m. or Saturday, July 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for my New Catalog Showcase!

We will be making a card for you to take home, allowing you to look at some of the new products I have received and pick up a catalog!  And of course...you are welcome to place an order for those items you just can not wait another day!

Please let me know by Monday, July 12, which day you plan to attend, so that I can be ready with the stamping supplies!


Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: