Monday, May 24, 2010

Technique & Tool Class

As many of you know, I hold my Technique and Tool Tuesday classes on the third Tuesday of every month, with a Rewind Wednesday class the next evening (to allow room for all who want to attend). Last week, May's classes were held and I had 9 participants between the 2 evenings. We all had a lot of fun learning ways to use Stampin' Up!'s window sheets!

This is one of the projects that we completed. It's called the Acetate and Tissue technique. Of course, we used SU's window sheets for our acetate and added a little glitter for a "sparkling" effect that you can not see in the picture. In addition to the card, the participants made an extra "window" piece to go with their technique card. I provide a technique card to each person who attends class, so they have the instructions to duplicate the technique at home.  It's a 6x6 card that can be put into one of SU's awesome linen albums, so all your reference cards are in one place.

Watch for my next post, where I'll show you a card we made using the Window Sheet as our base.  It's really a neat idea!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: