Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar...

Wow...what a great time we had at the regional seminar from Stampin' Up! in Milwaukee, WI.  It was a day filled with learning and fun!  Today, I'm sharing a couple of the make-n-takes we completed and I will share more through the week.  I will also share some card "swaps" I received from other demonstrators and will work on some samples of new techniques I learned too (over the next couple weeks).

All the items I'll be sharing feature the Vintage Vogue set that is in the current Occassions Mini Catalog and will carry over to the new 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog.

The first make-n-take I'm showing is a "Love Mini Note".  It's made using the Sending Love "Kisses" Notes and a glassine envelope that is made to size, along with the "NEW" satin ribbon that is featured in the Occassions Mini Catalog.  (Guess what...the satin ribbon is carrying over to the Summer Mini Catalog)

The second make-n-take I'm sharing today is small "gift" pouch.  It's pleated at the bottom so that you can put something in it (a bag of tea, small chocolate square, etc).  This idea uses the scallop edge punch and the modern label punch too.  Our punches are so versatile, they can be used on just about any project.

I hope you have enjoyed these ideas and be sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my blog, on the right, so you don't miss out on anything that I share with you.

Spreading JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: