Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vintage Vouge Card Sample

Hello my stamping friends. The card sample I have for you today is one that I just completed for a swap with some awesome demos from the Klompenstampers group! Thanks girls...I love the cards I got.

I used the new Vintage Vouge stamp set, found in the Occasions Mini catalog (pg 26). I also used the "clear mount" rubber stamp version available for the first time ever, from Stampin' Up! I am really liking these stamps, but still love my wood mount too. What's a girl to do??

I also used the new textured impressions folder "Perfect Polka Dots", from the Mini (pg 35) and the flower center is a rhinestone "circle" brad from the "ice" collection, in the IBC (pg 179).

Spreading JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

Vintage Vogue Stamp Set

Clear Mount - $118598 - $17.95 (will also need clear blocks)

Wood Mount - 117690 - $23.95

No comments: