Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s Haiti Relief Efforts...

Hey, friends! One of the things that makes me most proud of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the history of Stampin’ Up! and my fellow demonstrators’ in making a difference in the lives of others.

This has been shown so many times over the past several years that I have been involved with this great company. When terriorists attacked the Twin Towers, a tsunami struck Indonesia, a hurricane destroyed New Orleans, wildfires ravaged Australia and on a smaller scale, a rodeo cowboy was injured at an event attended by thousands of SU demonstrators…Stampin’ Up! and it’s demonstrators have stepped up and showed their commitment to making a difference and this tragedy is no different.

The executives at Stampin’ Up! were not at all surprised at the number of calls, e-mails and other inquires they have received from demonstrators across the world, on how and what we can do to help! So here is the plan:

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every “I {Heart} Hearts” stamp set sold, will be donated to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

If you want to help out, place your order for this special stamp set, using the numbers below.

Contact me or use my online store today!

118571 - I {Heart} Hearts clear mount set $18.95 (block D recommended, 118485, $8.50) OR

117010 - I {Heart} Hearts wood mount set $26.95

I am purchasing this set right away myself and I will share with you here, on my blog, the samples I make, once my set is received. Thank you in advance for your support and generosity.

Spreading JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: