Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Get ready...Get Set....MY DIGITAL STUDIO

Wow...where has this year gone? October 1 is just around the corner and Stampin' Up!'s new software..."My Digital Studio" will be available for customer order. You are gonna love it! Click on the picture for a short clip about the program.




With My Digital Studio, you can use the same great artwork, colors and images of accessories found in our current product line to create personalized projects. You will be able to create items such as: assorted photo albums, calendars, greeting cards and scrapbook pages! AND...when you are done, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to you.

My Digital Studio starts with nearly 2,000 unique items including stamps, embellishments, templates, kits, punches, Designer Series papers, card stock, borders and more. It includes an auto photo fill for effortless design. AND...is available for PC and MAC users!!

Then, you will be able to download new embellishments, stamps, kits and templates to My Digital Studio on a regular basis for a nominal fee. AND...digital downloads are also compatible with other design tools. Embellishments are true to size, making it easier to combine digital projects with paper crafting.

I can not wait to start playing with my software soon! I finally received it and have loaded it on my computer. Now...I have to get some time to CREATE and SHARE them with you!

Contact me today to find out how you can get your My Digital Software for 50% off!



Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: