Sunday, September 20, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR...



Well, we are certainly getting closer to that time of year, especially with these cool nights we have had here in NW Indiana. For those of you who did not know, I have been layed-up for the past 2 weeks and I'm sorry I have not been able to post. I had gallbladder surgery on Friday, September 11, after spending the week in the hospital to figure out exactly what was wrong. I've spent the past week recovering and am feeling much better.

Now I'm ready to go back to work...both jobs, although I really do not consider this a job, since I have fun doing it! I'll return to my office job tomorrow, but have spent the past couple days working/playing with my stamps! Boy, does that feel good and relaxing.

The card I have for you today is the card I'm using for a holiday swap at our Klompenstampers meeting/stamp camp on Saturday in Michigan. With the 2 weeks I spent sick, I'm very behind and have to make 27 cards for the swap, NEXT weekend.

I sure hope you like it. I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog (pg 24) and the "Merry Christmas" is from the A Cardinal Christmas stamp set on page 38 of the Idea Book & Catalog. Also, you see I used some of my favorite punches, the scallop edge punch, corner rounder and the modern label punch that is soon becoming a new favorite! I also used the movers & shapers with the big shot of the modern label to get the frame and the Big Shot texturz plate of Perfect Details on the garden green card stock....these are GREAT! Of course some ribbon for embellishment too and the gold loop on the ornament is the Elastic Cord available in the Holiday Mini Catalog until January 4, 2010.

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: