Saturday, August 8, 2009

Special Request & Hostess Special...

Hello friends, family & customers:

I'm writing today to tell you (if you don't already know) how much I enjoy my Stampin' Up! business. It adds a little something extra to my life and allows me to be creative and to share that with each of you to inspire you to create something too.

My hopes going into this adventure was to build a small business, which thanks to each of you, I have been able to do! I would now like to take it another step further and build my business a little more. To do that, I really need to focus on holding some in home workshops and adding to my customer base. So, I need your help and Stampin' Up! has come up with a promotion to entice you to hold a Workshop of your own to help me.

Beginning September 1 through November 30, there will be a special "HOSTESS" promotion. Anyone who "hosts" a workshop of $250 or more will be allowed to choose any one item (excluding hostess sets & My Digital Studio) exclusive to the Holiday Mini Catalog, for only $10. This means you may choose an item that costs $15.95 and pay only $10 or an item that costs $29.95 for only $10 or even an item that costs $36.95 for $10! AND...this benefit is in addition to the regular hostess benefits outlined in the Idea Book & Catalog.

So, please take a moment to look at your calendar, pick a date you would like to host your workshop and give me a call or send me an e-mail. I will get you a packet of information to invite all your friends and family to the workshop! They don't have to think they are creative, we'll help them figure it out! It's an hour or two, whichever you prefer to get together, have some fun and play with stamps, ink and paper!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! More details to come in the near future!

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: