Friday, August 7, 2009

A new partnership, you're sure to love...

Stampin’ Up! has a new partnership and it comes with some exciting new products!

Featured in the Holiday Mini catalog, which begins on Sept 1st, is a new line of Build-a-Bear products that includes Stamp Sets, Designer Series Paper and Big Shot Dies…just adorable. You will be able to make the cutest projects with these new items.

The demonstrators, at convention, were able to buy this cute little Build-a-Bear! She has her own SU apron, Melon Mambo bow and a real rubber stamp that says "Life without stamps...unbearable."

I hope to be able to purchase some of these products to demonstrate to all of you at your own in-home workshop! I can even customize a parent-child workshop if there is an interest. Be sure to contact me to get an open date on my schedule!

I’ll share more information as it becomes available from my demo friends who are at convention! Talk to you soon!

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: