Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow...what a week!






I know it's been several days since I've posted...sorry for the delay. It's been a crazy week for me both professionally and personally.

On Tuesday, I held my September Technique & Tool Tuesday class and had my "regular bunch" in attendance. The six (6) of us enjoyed a fun evening of making folded cards. I got some directions from various places and come up with some really fun ideas! We made a "gate" fold card, "tri-fold" card with a window and a "criss-cross" fold card. We used some of the new Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! came out with in the new catalog and let me tell you, they are just so stinking cute! I think I actually just love them all. It so hard to pick a favorite when there is so much to choose from.

OH...and my first customer to purchase the new BIG SHOT (remember Stampin' Up! now has a partnership with Sizzix and we sell these) received hers on Tuesday. So she called on Wednesday to tell me she was playing and needed me to walk her through some of the instructions! I love it when someone remembers I'm here for them any time, not just to place orders. So, we spent some time on the phone going over all the little things to remember when using this awesome new TOOL! I can not wait until more customers have an opportunity to order this great item! I think when we have a few, we'll start up a club and get together to use these wonderful tools. It will be great to work as a group and come up with neat ideas and more ways to use them!

Have a great weekend!

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: