Sunday, September 14, 2008

Demonstrator Stamp Camp


Wow...what a fun day! My upline, Lori and I went to Michigan Friday evening for our Fall Saturday Demonstrator Stamp Camp. We had a great time, although there was way too much rain.


The day started out by those who attended convention sharing information from the classes we attended with the rest of the group. Yes, I did a presentation...ctually, I did two of them!


After lunch we got to complete our make-n-take items. You see a few of the "boxes & bags" that we prepared using the Holiday Treasures DSP (pg 170). Next, we maded a stack of cards using the Roof Garden accents & elements (pg 182). You never know when you might see a class on my calendar featuring some of these items. Stay tuned to my web site events calendar.


Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: