Monday, June 2, 2014

New Catalog Day!!

This is my most favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year...NEW CATALOG DAY!!  I know many of you get as excited as I do about it...making a list, checking it twice.  I know, it's not really Christmas, but this time always feels like Christmas to me.  It's time to see what I want to buy first and what I will have to wait till later to purchase.  So tough decisions, but so much fun to look over my catalog, multiple times and make those decisions.

Here's a sneak peak of some cards I made using some of the product.  If you didn't get your catalog yet, there is a link to the right to view the catalog online. If you need a catalog, contact me to let me know through my email or web site.

 Happy New Catalog Day to all!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Deb! What beautiful cards!!! I am very excited to see the new catty!!!

Theresa said...

So Excited to see the new catty!! AND, your cards are bee-you-tee-full!!!! ;)

Debbie Reeder said...

Thank you!!