Saturday, May 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Palooza

Hello Stamping friends!  

First off let me say, I'm so excited for the release of Stampin' Up!'s 2013/14 Annual Catalog and some of the new product.  I can not wait to share it with you, so be watching here!!  The catalog goes live on June 1!!
Stampin' Up! is having a contest for us demonstrators from May 18 to May 25 to see how many people we can introduce to our Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I've shared samples from my 2 previous kits, take a look here!  It's so much fun to get these kits in the mailbox, then take about 30 mins to just back, play and create wonderful papercrafts.


Do you want to be a part of MY PUMPKIN PATCH???
 When you join Paper Pumpkin, and designate me as your demonstrator,  
you will be a part of MY PUMPKIN PATCH!!  You just may get some surprises from this gardener!!!

The only thing you need to complete your PAPER PUMPKIN KIT each month is adhesive!!   This new program is for anyone....whether you have been stamping/crafting for a long time, or if it's new to you!  You will love the fun of getting a surprise package each month with a fun project in it!!!

The Pumpkin patch is growing...Sign up NOW (by June 10  and it will arrive about the 15th).  The cost is just $19.95 each month, which includes shipping!!  Once you subscribe, you can cancel anytime, and even skip a month if you want!!!

READY TO JOIN.....simply click  HERE 
and follow the directions....

When it asks if you have a demonstrator--make sure to say YES!
Then enter Debra Reeder.  I think you also need my zip code--it's:  46307

And one final  thing...once you join, please email me so that I know you are part of MY PATCH! If you have any questions, make sure to ask! 


Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time! 
Debbie

No comments: