Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's here, it's here....

It’s my favorite time of year!!!  Stampin’ Up!’s new idea book and catalog has been released and is now available!  I feel like I have hardly even had time to look through it myself.  But, I have a few of the new stamp sets coming in as well as the new in-color selections.  Samples coming soon!

An exciting change occuring this catalog year is the update of the hostess benefit program.  This program allows you to make more choices to the free product you receive and not be limited to specific hostess sets.  However, if you like the hostess only offerings your benefit dollars will go farther!  Plus a never before seen benefit from Stampin' Up! starting with workshop totals of $400 or more you will earn 50% off products as well.

I know that you all will be thrilled with the exciting, new products available in this year’s catalog. Contact me to see how you can get a copy of the new catalog.  In the meantime, click here for the electronic copy of the catalog.

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: