Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is blossoming NOW!


This is NO April Fools joke!  Since the promotion starts today, I can share the images for these PREVIEW products with you now.  Mine should be arriving any day now, so that I can play with them.  I'm super excited that we have this stamp set that fits my very favorite punch, the decorative label punch!


Remember there are only two ways to get this product before the 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog is released in July:

 1)  Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. 
 2)  Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

For me...FREE is always better, so contact me today to schedule your workshop for April or May!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: