Thursday, September 2, 2010

News Update!


Well, September is here and with it brings my favorite season...FALL. I love fall weather and I love fall colors. I think it also brings a less hectic and busy time for most of us, after the fun and excitement of summer. It does for me most years anyway.
I know that I have had a very busy summer and have not been around as much as normal, but I am working to change all that now! I have a few class ideas and a few suggestions from my customers, so be watching in the next few weeks for some announcements, after I get my planning done!

Let me first share with you that I have Technique & Tool Tuesday, scheduled for September on the 21st (the third Tuesday of the month) and Rewind Wednesday the following day on September 22nd. For those of you who are new customers or are looking to be new customers, here's a little background on these classes. Technique & Tool Tuesday is an opportunity to share a stamping technique or a new tool or product with you. I try to notify you in advance, via my calendar of events, what technique or tool/product I'll be sharing with you. Rewind Wednesday is a repeat of the T&T Tuesday class. Since these classes became so popular, I was unable to accommodate everyone who wanted to attend on just one day, so that is how Rewind Wednesday was created. I hope to see more of you joining me for these events. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions.

And...since I'm sharing information, let me provide you with a new contact number....219-775-7440. This is my new cell number and is local (Crown Point).

I hope to see you all soon! Have a "simply" terrific September!

Sharing JOY...one stamp at a time! Debbie

No comments: