Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WOW…Color Renovation coming to Stampin’ Up!

I am so excited after hearing this announcement and cannot wait to get my hands on the new colors that we will have beginning in July with the new catalog release. I think I’m in love with color (sorry hunny)!

Change is difficult to swallow sometimes, but I think this is definitely, change for the good. Stampin’ Up! will still be coordinating their products and, as we hear, be offering even more coordination than ever before!  Now, our colors will be grouped into COLLECTIONS, instead of families. (Clicking on the word collections will take you to the sample.)

The color renovation is an update of SU’s color line. There will be 5 new colors added (Marina Mist , Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, & Early Expresso), a return of 10 previous in-colors (Tangerine Tango , River Rock , Riding Hood Red , Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze , Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo , Soft Suede & Rich Razzleberry) and saying GOOD-BYE to some of our existing colors. I think I’m going to miss a few of them, but I’m looking forward to using the new ones too! (Clicking on the word good-bye will take you to the sample.)

In addition to all this, we will get five (5) IN-COLORS with the new catalog. And…to make it even better, the new in-colors will be active for two (2) FULL years!! This means in the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog, we will have 10, count them 10 in-colors! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!

As a demonstrator, I will be able to pre-order my new colors on June 1, so you’ll get to see them as soon as I get them and can start creating with them. If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, there’s no better time than now!! Give me a call or send an e-mail and I’ll share my excitement with you!

And…in true Stampin’ Up! style, we will ALL have the opportunity to update our color COLLECTIONS by purchasing kits at a reduced price. This includes updates to our stamp pads, cardstock, markers, and wonder crayons!

Get ready…it’s going to be a WILD ride!!

Spreading JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: