Monday, January 4, 2010

CHECK THIS OUT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my stamping and paper-crafting friends!

Each customer on my mailing list will be receiving an OCCASSIONS MINI catalog in the mail very soon. However, Stampin' Up! has notified us that the catalogs went out a little late. So…they have posted the mini-catalogs EARLY so you can see all the new items!


Be sure to check out the Recipe kit on pg 8, Love Bots Valentine's kits on pg 17 and EGGCELLENT EGGS kit on pg 23. These are the fun new kits available during this event period. I have already purchased the Eggcellent Eggs Kit, so I’ll be sharing some samples in the upcoming weeks!

ALSO COMING UP:


The SALE A BRATION CATALOG is also online and you won't want to miss it!! You will earn FREE STAMPS or ACCESSORY ITEMS with each $50 purchase from Jan. 5 to March 30, 2010!!


I am unable to take orders for these products until tomorrow, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 when the catalog is officially available! Call me with any questions!


Spreading JOY...one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: