Monday, April 27, 2009

SORRY...I'm very behind & some news...

Hello everyone...I'm sorry that I'm so far behind. I will get a sample or two posted from the Technique & Tool Tuesday class that was held on April 21!

I was out of town for a long weekend just before the class and then had an out-of-town emergency this past weekend and was gone again. It seems like it's always something going on lately.

NEWS UPDATE - We just got word that Stampin' Up! is finalizing the new Idea Book & Cataloge that will launch on July 1, 2009. This will be the cataloge that takes us back to one (1) each year, that will include new stamp sets and products we are sure to LOVE! So get ready for all the new product that will be coming our way this summer. I will let you know as I learn more that I can share with you!

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: