Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh what fun we had...


Wow...did we have a good time last night at my Open House! I introduced Stampin' Up!'s 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog to the seven (7) ladies in attendance. We are all excited to get our new merchandise and be inspired to create!

Each guest made two (2) cards using the Valentine Bundle products (available through Jan. 31) and the Sale-a-Bration Delicate Dots DSP and Polka Dot Punches stamp set. I love to see how each person adds their own personal touch to their work.

Congratulations to Mary, Anna & Phyllis who were winners in my door prize drawing. I sure hope you enjoy those stamp sets. I'd love you to share, what you are inspired to create using them! Leave a comment or send an e-mail. ;-)

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: