Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Catalog Sneak Peak....


Well, we've had a few people at the Stampin' Up! leadership conference share pictures. However, due to on our agreement with SU, we can not publish samples or pictures of product, until the catalogs are released to the public.

But, I can tell you that there are some exciting new products being dicussed that are in the new catalog. Just to name a few...

**Lace Border Punch
**Large Heart Punch
**Colored Flower brads
**Clear Rhinestone brads (sold alone in package)
**Courduroy Buttons
**Latte Colors Button Bouquet
**Circle cutter... (don't know the brand)
**Many exclusive Big Shot dies
**Sizzix embosslits
****AND....TEXTURZ PLATES for the Big Shot. These are used for dry embossing on card fronts and more!


WOW...I'm so excited to get my hands on one of these new catalogs. They should be here sometime next week...I hope. I can not wait for my "Mrs. Brown" to deliver them for me.

Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: