Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting Ready for Vacation....

Hello all...sorry it's been so long since you've heard from me, but I'm working on a lot of things preparing for my trip to Las Vegas. I'll be leaving on Saturday for 10 days!! I wanted to share some information in case you didn't get my newsletter. Then, I hope to get some new samples posted before I leave on Saturday!

I hope the new season finds you with some time to enjoy your favorite paper craft. Be sure to check out the list of classes coming up this fall. I’ve added some new projects to the mix. I hope you’ll take the opportunity to view all that is "happening" in my creative world, including events, specials and new product!

With Autumn in full swing, be sure to check out SU's new Holiday Mini Catalog. There are some great new sets in this catalog and they are only available until January! Also, be sure to check out the Hostess offer of MORE REWARDS from SU when you hold a workshop with over $350 in sales!

The Technique & Tool Tuesday class is learning and practicing great techniques an having a lot of fun doing so! In September we completed cards using folding techniques. I encourage you to make plans to join us in October, before the class fills up. We will be learning 2 "faux" techniques and making three (3) items using them!There is another Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class coming in October for your opportunity to get your order in early and avoid the rush. Be sure to sign up before the class fills up!

Check out my events calendar to see what else is Happening in my Stamping world!

I hope to see you all soon. Happy Stamping!
Sharing JOY one stamp at a time!
Debbie

No comments: